- Preheat pan to medium heat.
- Using a mesh strained, crack eggs into it in order to separate the yolk / stronger white from the water whites.
- Add about a teaspoon of wagyu beef tallow and carefully slip the eggs into the pan, directly over the now Melted tallow.
- Black pepper is all that is needed at this time along with a half a pinch of table salt.
- Remove egg and had your choice of bread (I prefer home made sour dough, but used commodity wheat bread here). Very lightly accent the egg with thyme, smoked paprika, granulated / dehydrated black garlic, saffron, a couple shakes of your favorite hot sauce (fermented habanero here ), and some paper thin strands of red onion to help balance acidy.
- Carefully place on the now toasted bread (don’t forget to flip the bread prior to toast both sides). And add any other additions you may like (think microgreens, avocado, etc).
Recipe credits @wolfgangshmuck